Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Root cause analysis of your job search

Searching a job in Switzerland can take a bit of time, however if after 3 to 6 months you do not see things moving; It may be time to take a short break and analyze the situation. Maybe your strategy needs to be adjusted.

As a small present to the job4U2 blog readers, we  offer a tool to support this analyze: The Rout Cause Analysis of your job search.


In the coming weeks, we will look in details to the 6 majors "failure" modes and list of the possible causes allowing you to identify precisely where is your room for improvement:


• I have not sent application yet
• I do not get any reaction to my application
• I receive only negative answers
• I am not selected for the second run
• I always go till the end and fail in the last mile
• The final offer does not match my expectation, I have to refuse

Do not miss any of these future blog entries: register on the blog for email alerts and please, share this article with your network.



No comments:

Post a Comment