Page updated on 30 August 2012
September: most companies are already kicking off budget 2013 preparation. At job4U2 we keep the focus on supporting Swiss based companies not only in their relocation offer efforts but also in the talent acquisition challenge: We continue to provide full care and attention to the accompanying partners because this is the way we can best support our clients in being successful in 2013.
Why supporting specifically the international employees’ partners?
- Without their acceptation, geographic mobility or international recruitment will not be accepted by the recruited employee.
- They are the cause number one of early assignment interruptions
- Their well-being has a major impact on the well-being of the expat partner, thus on his/her performance at work.
- They are the family social integration facilitator.
- They usually take care of the whole relocation practical side.
- Their qualification and experience make them very valuable to the Swiss society.
The LinkedIn circle, open to accompanying partners, head hunters and corporate recruiters is still growing with today more than 100 members exchanging tips and information about the Swiss job market.
Join us on these exchange places; we look forward to meeting you on line.
I wish you a very nice September,
Sandrine van den Oudenhoven
"Relocation is a project for both"
Previous: Page updated on 24 June2012
You can still access to our former newsletters on the blog.